Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Agility side

Yes, I am practicing agility with my American Staffordshire Terrier AND he is GOOD ! So, if anybody wonders why? We do it because, he really really likes it, that is the main thing. And in addition, its a nice physical excersise for both of us. He can unload his energy, and I can basicly unload some winterweight :) Agility is very fun and quite easy hobby to have. You just need a little bit of brains, a lot of patience and the ability to have fun. For me, the competitive side is not so important. Since I am not a good loser at all, I do not make him compete with other dogs. Because of my work, it's very complicated for me to find time to train, so we go to trainings once a week at this point. I hope, that in the future, I can start training him more often, and then, when I believe he is ready, we will definately got to some competitons also. If we don't gain anything, then atleast we can show people that amstaffs are really fun sports, show and family dogs. And here is a small video from our last weeks training. Enjoy :) 

No comments: